Jeg foreslår at dere ...

Offline maps with selection of layers

Hi there,

I like the site and I have been using UT.no quite much. Mainly from home (when preparing trips) as when traveling to different locations Norway I don't carry a Norwegian simcard. Also out in the nature there is not much coverage or none. so it does not give a good access to the apps and with low network coverage/slow speed use it is very slow.

What I result doing are my own maps, offline and on paper. This is somewhat unpractical and time consumming- whereas if ut.no had a way to export their maps offline, it would save me and everyone else lots of hassles. Especially when you are in the nature and no coverage.

To have access to offline maps would give the free hassles of preparation and in the end it would benefit ut.no to give such service.

Is there now any possibility to export the maps with layers to for example mobac so to create offline maps? Or to directly download maps with layers in a given format (kml, ...)?

I think there is lots of potential to this service and going offline would be the next logical steps.

I am looking forward hearing from your input and suggestions,

Best regards,

Guillaume

12 stemmer
Stem
Logg inn
Sjekk!
(tenker.....)
Angre
eller logg deg inn med
  • facebook
  • google